Sunday, November 25, 2012

Just wanted to introduce myself




Wow I wish I had found this site before I had my extractions would have helped out a lot. I had my eday on march 15, still in a lot of pain and still on a liquid diet, and no dentures, the immediates only fit for the first two days and never fit again. So i've had to go without teeth and missed going wedding dress shopping with my best friend. But monday morning i get to go back to the dentist and they are going to shave off somemore of the bone on the top so they can make a denture that actually fits. I've got a really small mouth and something wierd with my jaw and it closes in a strange way that the denturist has had a lot of trouble making me some dentures that will serve more than a cosmetic purpose. I also had two implants Korte Avondjurken placed in the bottom to Trouwjurk Lange Mouw hod the bottom denture steady now just to wait for them to heal up. I hope I get sorted out soon because my child doesn't like talking to me without teeth in. But he did have some plastic vampire teeth that he told me i could wear and that he washed them. Really actually cheered me up a lot. Wishing everyone well here and wanted to say thank you te everyone because without reading what everyone else has gone through I don't think I would've Sexy Cocktailjurken even gotten out of bed to turn on the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment